Moringa oil improves the appearance of wrinkles and prevents sagging of facial muscles. Their formula is rich in linoleic acid and vitamins A, B, C, D, E, K, and P, which adds up to a perfect formula for healthy, glowing and radiant skin.
- Moringa oil has built a strong reputation for promoting natural hair growth due to the high content of key nutrients such as vitamins A/B/E and zinc.
- Zinc is especially important because it promotes keratin production, and keratin makes up 90% of every hair on your head.
- The rich nutrients in moringa oil such as zinc (which is essential for maintaining healthy hair) help boost keratin production to strengthen hair and prevent breakage.
- Moringa has many nutrients healthy for your skin including vitamin A, which builds collagen.
- The vital component that your skin is made of. It has vitamin C that helps to fight the signs of ageing.
- Furthermore, moringa has vitamin E that has anti-inflammatory properties.
Size: 200 ml