Neem Wood Teether for Babies 3+ Months
Are you skeptical about introduction of silicone or plastic to your little ones?
Looking for a natural material that your baby could use while teething?
We've got you covered with our very new and a natural product that your baby could chew on for hours, without you having the guilt of any artificial materials or colors getting into their mouth.
Neem wood teethers will best satisfy your babies teething needs. They come in different attractive shapes and can be used as toys later. Babies love to grasp , feel and explore objects around them. These teethers not only help improve a baby's fine motor skills but also helps build their immunity.
Your baby is sure to enjoy the variety of textures. The combination of hard ring along with the visually attractive and super soft ears, both stimulates and entertains the baby, and satisfies the need to chew.
- Suitable for babies 3+ Months
- Easy to grasp
- Rounded edges
- Comes with various attractive pacifying accessories- The printed fabric ears are made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton which is Eco-friendly and hypoallergenic.
- Polished with coconut oil and beeswax. - Bees wax and organic coconut oil blend is used to seal the wood and protect it from splintering.
All our Neem Wood teethers are handcrafted, this could result in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight from the pictures you see.
The wooden teethers are prone to slit with prolonged usage hence we would advise you to check the teeether for any wooden chips that might come out before giving it to your baby.
If you find any kind of wear and tear, please season it with coconut oil to get back a brand new teether.
Wash care Instructions:
Remove the bunny ears from the wooden teether ring before wash. Wash the fabric ears and the wooden teethers separately.
- The fabric ears are machine washable in similar colours on cold and tumble dry low.
Wood has micro pores, hence we do not advise the use of soaps, detergents or other harsh chemicals to wash the products.
- Wipe the wooden teether with warm damp cloth, or
- Gently wash with warm water, or
- Gently wash with Turmeric water or Normal water after use. Let it dry off completely before storage.
- Avoid soaking in water for a long duration.
- Do not use a steel scrubber.
- You can season the teether with coconut oil after wash and completely dry.
Taxes, Shipping & Discounts will be calculated at Checkout!