How to curate Art & Antiques with Design Consultant Aishwarya Srikkanth.
Speaking walls - How to curate Art & Antiques with Design Consultant Aishwarya Srikkanth.
Learn how to develop and cultivate a discerning eye whilst selecting just the right pieces of Art and Antiques for your home.
Choosing art or antiques for one’s home can be exciting as well as challenging, and most often we find ourselves overwhelmed and know not where to begin.
This workshop is a one - on- one session with Aishwarya. Her guidance will take you through the paces, to help you understand, the nuances of design and equip you with a basic knowledge of how to be discerning when it comes to putting pieces together for your home.
Keeping in mind your personality and lifestyle this workshop will help you:
Choose Art for your home
- Discover the kind of buyer you are
- Tips on where and how to begin your search
- Learn how to buy Art that doesn't break your bank
- Learn how to buy investments pieces
- Learn interesting ways to display your art
Choose Antiques for your home
- Basics of Antiques and how to select
- Tips on how to choose a piece that resonates with one’s personality
- Tips to differentiate between an Antiques and replica
- How to style them to your living spaces.
Aishwarya Srikkanth is a graduate of History of Art and is Certified with a Curators Course from Sotheby’s London. Aishwarya, an entrepreneur in her own right, is founder of HB - The Studio.
Heritage Blend Studio houses an eclectic and timeless collection of Art and Artefacts. HB harnesses local artists and artisans to repurpose and create, unique one - off pieces. The ‘Heritage’ from HB refers to her maternal grandmother who hailed from a royal family, and her constant yearning, to be amidst beautiful things is an obvious inherit family trait. An Art aficionado and keen collector, she is on a constant look out for unusual and statement pieces.
Once you have purchased this Workshop please email us at email@example.com to fix the Date & Time for your one on one Workshop with Aishwarya Srikkanth.